People often mix up conventional cleaning with after-builders cleaning. However, in reality the two are entirely different. Builders cleaning, also called after builders or construction site cleaning is much more intense than the regular cleaning. The reason is pretty obvious – while regular cleaning of a property is just keeping it spick and span to ensure healthier livnig, construction cleaning is all about getting rid of the mess left by the construction, renovation or extension of home, to make it fit for living. Understandably, after builders cleaning services encompasses cleaning of a wide range of mess created by leftover construction materials and other stuff, many of which are highly hazardous for health as well as the environment.
That is the reason, you must pick up a cleaning service provider that is specialised in offering construction site cleaning, using specialised cleaning tools and following specialised methods.
What a Construction Cleanup Checklist Should Ideally Include?
A construction site clean up by construction site cleaning services in Melbourne should ideally include:
- Tools & Equipment that are specifically needed for the cleanup
- Consideration of the areas that need to be cleaned
- Determination of the precise type of cleaning that is needed
What Are the Tools and Equipment Needed for the Cleaning?
After construction cleaning should involve tools like:
- Microfiber cloths, mops and Dusters
- Heavy duty vacuum cleaner with various nozzle attachments
- Trash containers and heavy-duty trash bags
- All purpose cleaning solutions
- Glass cleaners & Degreasers
- Bathroom and kitchen disinfectants & cleaners
What Are the Areas That Need to Be Included in After Construction Cleaning?
Every professional builders cleaner in Melbourne would specify certain areas for after-construction cleaning, citing that they need most of the cleaning to make your home habitable, following its construction.
- The Interior Rooms
- High traffic areas like entrances, exits, corridors and lobbies, balconies and other areas that need to cleaned up for access
- The exterior areas, like the driveway, the garage, the sidewalks, the front yard and backyard lawns
What Does After Cleaning Service Include?
When it comes to after construction cleaning, there are a number of steps to take. Typically, after construction cleaning should include:
- Cleaning all the glass and other reflective surfaces spotless
- Ensuring that all the switches and lights are clean and functional
- Cleaning every nook and cranny of the area
- Dusting & wiping the doors and the doorknobs
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting all the surfaces
- Cleaning the sink and the stovetops
- Removal of all the debris – big, modest, small and minute from all the visible and concealed area
- Thoroughly mopping & vacuuming the floor
- Cleaning all the appliances
- Removal of all the trash in appropriate way
They Give Special Emphasis on Cleaning the Bathroom Area
While carrying out the after construction cleaning of bathroom area, they would deal with
- The sink,
- The toilet
- The bathtub
- The shower cabin
- They will wipe and polish the mirror and the taps and other accessories
- Get rid of all the trash and sanitise the entire bathroom
- Vacuum, sweep, mop and sanitise the entire flooring
- Wipe and sanitise the wall
Therefore, after construction cleaning is a pretty multi faceted job and it involves a lot of activities. You must hence put stakes on the best in the business. If you are in Melbourne, Renovation Cleaning is the best name to turn to. Call us now for an early appointment.
Listen This Post :